When we first got to South Beach, our rooms weren't ready yet, so we took a little stroll to check things out... wow, side note... I just had a light bulb moment... the word "stroller" comes from the word "stroll"... I'm sure you all new that already, so here's me making an idiot of myself! :-) Anyhoo, back to Miami! The beach was on the top of our priority list... so here is us checking it out!
There were some crazy expensive cars driving up and down Ocean Drive, or the "strip", and there was also some crazy bling! Check out the lift and rims on this sweet ride...
Oh, it also had doors on the side that opened like a lamborgini??? Totally not how you spell it, and possibly not even the car that has doors like that... but Rich was excited so I wanted to include it in the post :-). We stopped at this outdoor diner/bar for some people watching and happy hour specials. Yay, 50% off drinks and $5 appetizers. The appetizers were descent... this drink that my brother ordered however, was apparently a $46 drink because he paid $23 for it!! I think I mentioned in my original post of the trip that South Beach had outrageous prices... this is just a good example of that. I wanted to have a jaw dropping (funny, sometimes I mix up my words in talking, but apparently I do that while writing too, I just wrote draw jopping, and had to fix it!) Anyway, I wanted to have that Jaw DRopping moment, but it wouldn't come naturally because I was used to seeing outrageous prices on our receipts!
Rob went home a day before Rich and I, so on our last evening there, we walked all the way to the southern tip of the beach. We thought we might find something exciting, but didn't, so here is our proof that we were there!
Well, I think I've shared enough blonde moments for one post... Tune back in soon (hopefully tomorrow) for some biased coverage of the protest from one of those right-wingers that Homeland Security is warning people about! I've decided to quit fighting it and start embracing it :-) for today anyway!
2 comments:
You so make me chuckle Angela... keep up the posting! :-)
Latest new bumper sticker I love:
WARNING - bitter christian clinging to gun!! Isn't that great!!
Post a Comment