I had such a great weekend full of fellowship with great women! Friday afternoon I went over to Janice's house for her annual scrapbooking slumber party! I got ridiculed for only making it until 11 and then heading home to sleep in my own bed, but the 4 completed pages and getting to hold a friend's beautiful baby girl made all the ridicule worth it! This event was long overdue for me since I hadn't done any scrapbooking since her last party! My goal is to finish my high school/college album by next year so I can start a fresh album of my new life with Rich. For those of you who think that's a hefty goal, I should give the disclaimer that I only have about 4 more pages until my album is complete :). I like to make my goals attainable!
On Saturday I realized it was cooler in the house than out on the porch in the sun, so I took my sewing supplies out there and worked on a couple gifts I've been working on, then headed to Lynden to spend time with some family that was here from out of town. Saturday evening all the ladies had a date to go see Lynden High School's Cinderella! They, as always, put on a fantastic play and I had so much fun spending an evening with the girls!
Sunday was a baby shower for my sister who only has 7 more weeks to go! Lots of women, lots of food, lots of gifts... it was a success! I meant to take pictures of the gifts I made for Easton, but I forgot... so I'll have to wait until I see him out and about with the gifts and take pictures then!
Since a post isn't a post without a picture... here's one of Cash soaking up the sun on Saturday with his new favorite toy that he found in the yard. 

1 comment:
So glad you came!! Maybe we need to plan another scrappin' evening every now and then so we can all consistently work on our albums!
Post a Comment