Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hey! Ridley - 1 monthish

It seems like maybe I should update my blog!!! Who would have thought having a baby would take up so much of my time!?!? :) Well my blog reading friends... this morning nap is dedicated to you! I will give you lots of pictures and updates to enjoy, although as I write this, I see Ridley squirming about in the monitor, so maybe the next morning nap will also be dedicated to you as well. I just read my last post, which was about Ridley's sleeping schedule. I stuck to that for a couple of weeks, and then realized I wasn't a fan of waking her up every night/morning at 3-4am. I didn't want her getting used to that! So I quit waking her up, and wouldn't you know it, she woke up on her own :). Which I thought was better, I found that I woke much easier and happier to her crying, than to an alarm clock in the middle of the night.

March 9 Ridley turned 1 month old, and right around there sometime we went to the doctor and she weighed 7lbs 15oz. She lagged a bit in the growth department for the first few weeks, so we were super excited to see a whole pound of growth! Here are some pictures to enjoy from around that time period...


It says 3+ months, but she loves to sit up and look around so much, I just had to try it out, and I'm glad I did, she LOVES the bumbo! (even though she looks scared in this picture)

Couldn't pass up posting this adorable little outfit

Great Aunt Shari got this hat for us and it works great to wear it when we go see Great Grandma Dunn. She has alzheimers and has a hard time remembering Ridley's name, but this worked like a charm!!

Doing lots of sleeping with the parents still. We just can't get enough snuggling time with her! This pic happens to be with me, but the truth is, it's usually her and daddy taking naps together!

She LOVES taking baths (until she has to get out and have lotion rubbed on her) and isn't her little hair sticking up here adorable?!?!

We've been trying to do 5 or so minutes of tummy time every day, which is about all she'll put up with, but she's definitely getting stronger!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

love the pictures! ridley is getting so big!