Monday, October 17, 2011

Where have I been!?!?

I have been around, just not here.  I've been busy, and so I thought the blogging thing was one thing I could easily cut out of my list of to dos.  Well, it has now come to my attention that I have some one follower who has faithfully visited my blog throughout my hiatus in hopes that I had put up new pictures of Ridley.  And now that I'm doing it, I'm kind of having fun, I may be back for good!  I will do my best to update you on our life, but for now, here are some more recent pictures of Ridley!  

I don't think this picture is any exaggeration of her personality.  It's that big, most of the time!

It's very hard to fall asleep like a good girl when you do things like this!

SOOO tempting to touch the stuff under the TV, but so far she has listened and just looked.

All fancied up for church!  Her mommy was SOO excited the jean skirt and leggings finally fit!

Being a big girl wearing her sneakers



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're back! I've been another one who has checked on you. Love the pictures, they are hilarious, just like your little darling girl.